As President and Chairman of Oxford Investment Partners, Dmitriy oversees all business development, operations and investor relationships in all Oxford occupied markets. He guides the company’s acquisition strategy and mentors the management team in practices, process, and techniques that facilitate and promote strong investor focused relationships.
Dmitriy is experienced in business development, corporate operations, and finance. Prior to starting Oxford Investment Partners Dmitriy held key roles in:
- DaVita Healthcare Partners – A Fortune 500 company where he led business critical operations, oversaw and conducted complex financial audits, and implemented strategic corporate process improvement initiates.
- Berkley Enterprises & Cambridge Companies – While at Cambridge, a well-respected investment firm out of Las Vegas, Dmitriy led the business development team as Chief Business Development Officer. His focus was on strategic joint-equity partnerships and developing and maintaining investor relations through sustainable finance and analytics.
Dmitriy is also the CEO for Vosht Healthcare, a company focused on diagnosis and treatment for patients suffering from neuro-degenerative disorders, dementia, and developmental delay. He is also actively part of a non-profit that researches the brain and diseases that are associated with it.
Dmitriy is a proud member of several exclusive organizations and maintains that it is extremely important to be active in the local community. Some of the professional organizations that Dmitriy enjoys include:
- Investor and Networking Club events (OC INC/LA INC) – Events geared toward business and political networking.
- Mensa & Triple Nine Society – Where passion, motivation, and intelligence collide.
- Lincoln Club Orange County – A group comprised of prominent business men and women.
Dmitriy lives in Orange County, California where he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, playing guitar, and the occasional squash match with friends. He is actively involved in the investment/finance industry and is recognized as a subject matter expert in real estate investments.